Cancellation & Refund Policy
What is a refund?
When a learner is not satisfied with the quality of the course purchased/ product experience or due to technical reasons the course is not working, the user can ask for a money back/ refund.
How to request a refund?
If you have paid for an individual course or a bundle course, you can request a refund within 24 hours of your payment.
To request a refund, follow these steps on a computer:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- please state why you want a refund with proper validation.
Refund requests are only considered valid if contacted and informed via mail at email@example.com within 24 hours of purchase clearly specifying your email address and phone number used during registration.
Refunds do not apply to courses having 1-3 months subscription plans of the online batch.
Refunds shall be made through financial services/ mobile financial services within 7-14 working days of successful processing and approval of the refund request by expertstalk.net. This confirmation will be emailed to the user.
When will the refund not be applicable?
- In case you have already earned your Course Certificate within the 24-hour complaint period, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
- If you file a complaint within the 24-hour complaint period and earn the course certificate within the next 7-day refund period, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- When you request a refund, the refund process will be in progress. Therefore, if you complete an activity (play a video, try a quiz or test, download materials of the specific course) and proceed with the course, you will not be eligible for a refund request.
- If an individual completes the course more than 5%, he/she will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have purchased e-books and 1-3 months subscription plans for the online batch.
When will the refund be applicable?
- In case of a wrong purchase, a transfer to another course can be done. If the price of the new course is:
- Higher than the purchased course, the user has to pay the additional amount to expertstalk.net by preferred method.
- Lower than the purchased course, the user will get a refund of the additional amount from expertstalk.net by the preferred method.
- Promised/ desired material is not covered in the course as mentioned in the course details.
- Mistakenly purchased live class instead of recorded class and vice-versa.
When you request a refund, what happens?
Once the refund is implemented, your enrolled course will be deleted from your profile and your progress will be gone. After a successful refund request that follows the eligibility, you’ll be unenrolled from the course as well. If you wish to purchase the course again, you have to start the course from the very beginning.
It can take up to 7-14 working days for funds to return to your account after a requested refund.
Once the refund has been done, you will receive a confirmation email/ SMS to your registered e-mail/phone number.
expertstalk.net has full authority to change the T&C from time to time and case by case scenarios.